RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying $20 for a simple problem.

more

Sorceror
If you can get a runuo 2.0 or later server to recognize old haven maps and tell me how to do it Ill send $20 through paypal. If you want more than $20 just tell me.

I want to use maps from the original mondains legacy client and I also want to play using the original mondains legacy client.

Will want to make a contact with the one who does it for future help.

more

Sorceror
Im not quite sure what you mean.

in my uo folder all I have are

map4.mul
map3.mul
map2.mul
map0.mul

Rob24

Sorceror
If you can get a runuo 2.0 or later server to recognize old haven maps and tell me how to do it Ill send $20 through paypal. If you want more than $20 just tell me.

I want to use maps from the original mondains legacy client and I also want to play using the original mondains legacy client.

Do you mean old school Haven? if so Y dont you use Felucca Haven map?

more

Sorceror
Do you mean old school Haven? if so Y dont you use Felucca Haven map?

You mean map0.mul which came with the all runuo compatible clients? I've been trying to use that file and have been seeking help from more experienced member but none seem to know how to get it working. All versions of runuo after 1.0 read the file incorrectly.

m309

Squire
I'm not sure what you mean by reading the file incorrectly. I've been using the SVN and have never had an issue with it reading any of my map files.

Rob24

Sorceror
You mean map0.mul which came with the all runuo compatible clients? I've been trying to use that file and have been seeking help from more experienced member but none seem to know how to get it working. All versions of runuo after 1.0 read the file incorrectly.
Do you have Pandora's box you can go to Travel and you can see all your maps there now to get the Haven old way you can do it 2 ways you can go in and edit the map like Felucca or you can make Felucca like Trammel

Safera

Page
I have Teamviewer and Skype. You can find me on Skype at Safera92. I can attempt to help you if you haven't figured this out yet. Good luck!

almuric avanti

Traveler
Were you able to figure this out? I would also like to replace the New Haven Map, I had done it once before just copied and renamed the fel map for occollo but I can't remember how I did it.

Dian

Sorceror

You would need to be more decisive on a few things.
It sounds like you want to use a modern Tramell map with an original haven island. If this is the case, it would mean modifying the map of choice. Scripting this is not really possible.

If you still want help with this, I too can help you understand the possible different ways of doing what you want done, and help you with it. I dont care about the money either, I have just done more custom map work than anything else in all the years of ultima.

Or anyone else for that matter.

almuric avanti

Traveler
Okay, not sure what I did but I have the old Haven map (looks like just Ocllo but in Trammel. I am running it off Mondain's Legacy. I did it by coping statics and maps and the like. Problem is I am not sure which one I changed actually worked. If you really want the old style maps and have a site that I can upload my client I would gladly do it.