RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying up to $500

I am paying up to $500 for someone in or within driving range of palm beach county to set up my server for me. I have been having issues with the last update Ryan left us and the current UO classic downloadable from EA. Anyone willing to get the server stable and function I will happily pay.

Rob24

Sorceror
I am paying up to $500 for someone in or within driving range of palm beach county to set up my server for me. I have been having issues with the last update Ryan left us and the current UO classic downloadable from EA. Anyone willing to get the server stable and function I will happily pay.
Palm beach FL?
I am at Tamarac FL I can help you if you like

admindaddio

Wanderer
I have a server that my team at teamfresh apps has been designing for a long time, 2 years atleast. We have the release ready our main problem is the client issue as well, it should be simple as dropping in new distro files but I havent done this in a decade or more so if I could get some help do Gandalf thank you!