RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC Vendor Search

S

soundwav

PC Vendor Search

Vendor search this would be an in game search for pc vendors not npc vendors. so you could find items faster cause walking around looking at every vendor you come to is a pain and it takes time away from really playing the game. i dont have a clue how hard this would be to script but i think it would be a great add in to the game

SickLab

Wanderer
But searching for an Item is part of Ultima Online..

What next is going to be?

- Kill monster in one hit?
- Having the option to get 100 in each skill?
- a GO command for player

i don't like this idea :rolleyes:

S

soundwav

wasted hours

i dont know about you but i have wasted many hours looking for 1 item by looking an every vendor and 90% of those was unstocked and wasted my time when if they has something like i am thinking of it could tell you the location of the vendor and then you could run and find that vendor. saves alot of time when you could be working on your skills. its probly just me i do not like wasting my time when i want to find what i need i want to find it fast so i can get back to what i was trying to work on.