RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHP Accounting

K

KevinEvans

PHP Accounting

PHP Web Accounting
For all versions, tested on 2.0rc1
Version 0.2b
Kevin Evans

I had this on an older shard before, and i just updated it...
Its web-accounting through purely PHP, WITHOUT a database. lawl. although, i do recommend a db

It only has 3 scripts:
  • Accounting.php
  • AcctStyle.css
  • Manage.php

Currently, you can only change your password from online. :/ but hopefully, i'll add an email feature.
It was extremely rushed (since ima leave for a few weeks)... but, comments are welcome =)
I have yet to add the log file, cba...

Installing:
Open Accounting.php in a text editor, and follow the instructions. :p

BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR ACCOUNT.XML FILE!

cheers
kevin

ps: you might get a random debugging message occasionally :3

by the way, BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR ACCOUNT.XML FILE!...
consider this your warning ;)

Attachments

• accounting.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 192

oiii88

Sorceror
OK I am not 100% sure.. But this allows players to change their password via in game correct? If so is there a specific command they use ? Thanks for any help understanding this a bit more..

K

KevinEvans

It allows them to change their password from a web server

melchoir1

Wanderer
So I wrote this big tutorial of how to get this working with linux by running the lighttpd web server as the same user as you have runuo running so it can successfully write to accounts.xml, and proxying that page through apache, but vBulletin ate it and I'm not remaking it.
None the less if anyone comes across this problem and this thread, do what I summarized there and you should be ok :)

aryman23

Wanderer
hello Kevin :) That's is great job ! Can you implement create account function i this script ? Or can you help me to add this function ? :) greetings

fleo

Wanderer
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/ XXX Uo/Accounts/accounts.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (C:/Inetpub/vhosts/veteranuo.com\;C:\Windows\Temp\) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\XXX.com\httpdocs\accounting\Accounting.php on line 82
cannot be found

This post is very oldd but i'm trying to solve web accounting problem. I've got so much errors with any Web accounting scripts. maybe this is usefull for me :) Or someone know any other trustable web accounting system, i need that :)