RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures from the runuo convention 2004

S7r1F3

Wanderer
Nice post LOL!

HAhahahaaAHAh On First picture i was like Ok...yah.. there a group of fatties addicted to the game...but oh well, then the pool... was tellin myself the pool looked a lil bit too tight but than realized it was a Gay group....which freaked me out until some one post a reply sayin it was a joke... like phew.. O_O

sirens song

Wanderer
Proud to serve in the Military (15+years); if you have, don't be afraid to be proud too!

Very glad to hear it, I have been in the us navy for 8 years and am very proud (see avatar) of it and the country I serve. So remember your fifth general order and keep on hurrying up to wait.

-Jamie

Foress

Sorceror
S7r1F3 said:
HAhahahaaAHAh On First picture i was like Ok...yah.. there a group of fatties addicted to the game...but oh well, then the pool... was tellin myself the pool looked a lil bit too tight but than realized it was a Gay group....which freaked me out until some one post a reply sayin it was a joke... like phew.. O_O
aaa shit since I had seen the photos I've decided to not say anything and not follow the post, but then I just look, and ear it's a joke.. LOL!

milt

Knight
Thanx for the laff... I thought this was serious at first too, and it scared the shit outtta me. :-p

Killamus

Knight
TheOutkastDev said:
shall we sticky?
*Gets excited, but calmly, almost sarcastic*
Oh yes, Lets.

Yeah, when I first saw this, I was like What the frigging hell mate? Dude, Asyre had BETTER not be some fat dude, I always thought she was a chick. i also thought, geez, wait, I thought ryan was still like.. In highschool or just starting collage.. from the pic I saw in his Blog... And he was also a twig! I was like.. Whoa.. He let himself go (Cannadian accent, I have to do this) Eh?

I wonder what Phantom has to say, I want to see him flame this entire thread.:D

Ravatar

Knight
Killamus said:
*Gets excited, but calmly, almost sarcastic*
Oh yes, Lets.

Yeah, when I first saw this, I was like What the frigging hell mate? Dude, Asyre had BETTER not be some fat dude, I always thought she was a chick. i also thought, geez, wait, I thought ryan was still like.. In highschool or just starting collage.. from the pic I saw in his Blog... And he was also a twig! I was like.. Whoa.. He let himself go (Cannadian accent, I have to do this) Eh?

I wonder what Phantom has to say, I want to see him flame this entire thread.:D

Ryan is abit into his twenties IIRC..

bzk90

Lord
was this the thread with the pictures of fat people in a hot tub and ryan said the one with his ass hanging out was krrios?