RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures from the runuo convention 2004

Are the men in these photos "gay"? Because from my experience, these men look "gay" or "homosexual". I don't hate any type of person, just asking that because these men look a little bit close... I mean they're all hugging in every picture lol. (I mean no offense to any gay/lesbian people on the forums. If this comment offends you, I will remove it with pleasure.)

BTW This post is HILARIOUS! LOL!

C

Chaos

OH MY GOD. Someone finally linked me to this.

You guys are some sexy mofos, let me tell ya!

Why was I left out??!?!?!?!?!?!

Ravatar

Knight
Chaos said:
OH MY GOD. Someone finally linked me to this.

You guys are some sexy mofos, let me tell ya!

Why was I left out??!?!?!?!?!?!

Post that pic of you in the bikini and i'm sure someone will PS it in.

Rabban

Sorceror
Dude, I seriously had no clue it was a joke until I saw the first couple replies.

Going through the pictures, I was thought to myself, I'm posting and getting help from a bunch of fruit cakes that are relatively old?

I also read the Real Pic thread so I knew relatively what Ryan looked like, so I was thinking that the large fellow hugging the other dude was an old photo of Ryan, but now he lost alot of weight and shaved.

Anyways, real funny thread. You're still catching people off-guard even after 8 months. Although, I'm a little worried about how Dark_Konoko got the pictures...

Very scary that just plain wierd I really thought that was them and I was about to post like Those people should get a life and get there fat butts(did that for kids listening) :) out for a sec. But then I read on and saw that was not them. Also I didnt tink all of them would be gay so......yea.

Alis

Wanderer
XxPrinceValoxX said:
Very scary that just plain wierd I really thought that was them and I was about to post like Those people should get a life and get there fat butts(did that for kids listening) :) out for a sec. But then I read on and saw that was not them. Also I didnt tink all of them would be gay so......yea.

lol the real pictures are on the thread picy piciy. :)

Phantom

Knight
Nobody would be able to post real pictures from a real RunUO convention, at least that would be the case if I planned it :p

Joeku

Lord

Yeah, you're right... the guy on the right doesn't look that old... not over 65...

Rabban

Sorceror
Well since Florida is the best state and center of the Earth surface, if it were happen, it should be there. Plus it'd be a relatively short drive for at least 10 members of the community :-P

Joeku

Lord
darksky said:
Ahmmm ummmmmnnn hammmmm hemmmmm himmmmm :D :D ROFL

I see no female creatures... :( :(
Yeah, what about that one female mod, TheOutkastDev... wait he's not female?!?!?!
*head explodes*

darksky

Sorceror
Joeku said:
Yeah, what about that one female mod, TheOutkastDev... wait he's not female?!?!?!
*head explodes*

He? If is female should be She? But if she is male, should be he?

Hell...

***Heads explode too***

Admin God

Wanderer
Not to bring back an old post but in all seriousness, a runuo convention would we friggin sweet... I would attend at least. Should really think about something in the future along these lines, heck i'd help arrange the crap.

mrpink

Sorceror
OMG I think I know where that pool is....

Key West!

I was there!

Don't ask any questions about it either!!!