RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures from the runuo convention 2004

When I first seen the top pic, my thought was where are the women...Then as I scrolled through, I was like..hmm the pic of Ryan I remember was of a handsome slender young man, I dont remember him and looking like this..and then it got to the part of Phantom and I was like oh hell no he looks nothing like that..the phantom I remember has dark hair and way YOUNGER then that coot and knew then it was some type of joke...But was really kinda thrown off at the very first. Good joke :)

Wrycina

Wanderer
Hey, there really should be RunUO Conventions!!!I want to go to one, plan one for after March in 2006! Then I'll have my license!

Rhexis

Knight
But I dont get back to the states til June. -Pouts all girly like-

Though if it were on the east coast I wouldnt be able to go anyhow.

LMAO... fist a tought... "damn.. those guys really need a to get a life AND girl friend"... then o started scrolling down and tought... "maybe not" :p

I really tought it was fo real in the beggining.. thank god it was a joke (i hope.. LOL)

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
BlackSabbathBR said:
LMAO... fist a tought... "damn.. those guys really need a to get a life AND girl friend"... then o started scrolling down and tought... "maybe not" :p

I really tought it was fo real in the beggining.. thank god it was a joke (i hope.. LOL)

Yes, its a joke...

I promise you I am not a middle age fat guy.

slayer1ss

Sorceror
Admin God said:
Not to bring back an old post but in all seriousness, a runuo convention would we friggin sweet... Should really think about something in the future along these lines.

Maybe somethıng lıke annual scrıptor of the year contest that wıll be ın a dıfferent cıty every year and wıll get all of us together for a tıme :p that would be nıce

**lıes down hıs bed and starts dreamıng**

TMSTKSBK

Lord
slayer1ss said:
Maybe somethıng lıke annual scrıptor of the year contest that wıll be ın a dıfferent cıty every year and wıll get all of us together for a tıme :p that would be nıce

**lıes down hıs bed and starts dreamıng**

You realize that...we're talking about people from all over the WORLD, right? I think it'd need to be a pretty big con to justify that...:confused:

slayer1ss

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
You realize that...we're talking about people from all over the WORLD, right? I think it'd need to be a pretty big con to justify that...:confused:
how bıg could ıt be not many people would come maybe 400?? that wıll be solved easly by hırıng a theather :D maybe ı m goıng too much but ıt would be nıce to make somethıng lıke a mtv musıc awards :p ı lıve ın turkey but ı surely come to somethıng lıke that :cool: and true the bıgger the better :D

atticus589

Sorceror
Dubya Tee Eff

I was seriously about to go start using sphere.... I was like WTF and then I read the other posts... OMFG Sick...

S

Savaal

Yeah, I seriously thought it was real at first... lol I was about to not WANT to become apart o RunUO nor a UO coder.... LOL.. ;)

Kiwi

Knight
This is so old. What happened to DarkKonoko? and Dalius... us 3 used to be bestest friends!