RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

!?Pizza?!

!?Pizza?!

OK just looking for some advise. I was sitting in my house thinking of what I was gunna eat. Then I get the idea of pizza. Looked at my wallet, and I was broke as shit. Then all of a sudden the door bell rings. I answer it, and there was a racroon standing there with a pizza. Then he said, " Hey want some pizza man." I just stood there and was wondering what the fuck was going on. I shut the door quick and, then I was like fuck it. I opened it back up and said, " Ya sure." He came in we eat the pizza and I went to bed early thinking he was leaving. When I woke up my stero was gone and the pizza box was on the table. !TRUE STORY!

Just wondering what the hell I should do.

hmmm.... maybe I need to have something in my vains in order to keep me sane.
any ideas of how i catch this thing. I want my stero back damn it! Not goin to go to the police because they will eiter think i am crazy or am on something.