RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pk in Malas

Newbiepdo

Sorceror
Change the Ruleset for the Facet

And your in the Wrong Forum, (this is modification requests for the distro), you should be in server support, just thought i would tell you before somebody else is rude about it to you

Gordack

Wanderer
ok i have changed the mapdefinitions.

Code:
RegisterMap( 0, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 4, "Felucca",		MapRules.FeluccaRules );
			RegisterMap( 1, 1, 0, 6144, 4096, 0, "Trammel",		MapRules.TrammelRules );
			RegisterMap( 2, 2, 2, 2304, 1600, 1, "Ilshenar",	MapRules.TrammelRules );
			RegisterMap( 3, 3, 3, 2560, 2048, 1, "Malas",		MapRules.HarmfulRestrictions );
			RegisterMap( 4, 4, 4, 1448, 1448, 1, "Tokuno",		MapRules.TrammelRules );

but pk still cant enter the malas
also when people walk through to the other people. His stam is finished.That mean the region isnt a safezone.
I have found this
MapRules (Enum)
None = 0x00000000,
FeluccaRules = 0x00000000,
Internal = 0x00000001,
FreeMovement = 0x00000002,
BeneficialRestrictions = 0x00000004,
HarmfulRestrictions = 0x00000008,
TrammelRules = 0x0000000E

But i dont the the meaning of interval,freemovement and none.What are they for? i understood the others.

Gordack

Wanderer
Phantom said:
This:
Code:
MapRules.HarmfulRestrictions
Should be:
Code:
MapRules.FeluccaRules

But Phantom people can attack in Felucca Rules ???? I dont want people to attack in Malas.

stormwolff

Knight
I think the trouble here is that people gave too many answers.

The original question was how to allow reds to enter malas.
The answer for that question is to edit the moongates to allow reds to click on malas and back again. publicmoongate.cs

stormwolff

Knight
Greystar said:
Or download the A_Li_N's Custom Public moongates since its tons easier to set up and all you have to do is click the allow murderers for reds to use the gate. and when you set it up if you use the setup command for it followed immidiatly by the word true then it will set up all the default locations. This is explained in that thread. I figured for newbie shard owners that want to allow things that the default moongates dont have that a custom one that works 100% as a replacement would be easier then trying to answer questions about edits to the normal Public moongates. Thats why after I gave my first answer I didnt post again, cause I answer the question that was asked. But you are correct they can edit the publicmoongate.cs but there will be back here with a ton of questions about what part do I edit, why is the broke now when it worked before, etc.

I didnt say you were incorrect. I said the answer to the original question may have been lost in the slew of other answers.

Greystar

Wanderer
stormwolff said:
I didnt say you were incorrect. I said the answer to the original question may have been lost in the slew of other answers.

Sorry stormwolff my quote wasnt directed at you. It was just that I clicked Quote instead of reply.

Ravatar

Knight
Scripts\Items\Misc\PublicMoongate.cs

Change:
Code:
public static readonly PMList[] RedLists = new PMList[]{ Felucca };

To:
Code:
public static readonly PMList[] RedLists = new PMList[]{ Felucca, Malas };

---

Scripts\Spells\Fourth\Recall.cs

Change:
Code:
else if ( Caster.Kills >= 5 && map != Map.Felucca )

To:
Code:
else if ( Caster.Kills >= 5 && map != Map.Felucca && map != Map.Malas )

---

Scripts\Spells\Seventh\GateTravel.cs

Change:
Code:
else if ( Caster.Kills >= 5 && map != Map.Felucca )

To:
Code:
else if ( Caster.Kills >= 5 && map != Map.Felucca && map != Map.Malas )