RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Coaxing

Newbiepdo

Sorceror
Player Coaxing

Would it be against the rules to start a thread For Admins to post about other Shard Owners trying to coax players to leave your shard and go play on theirs? I think this is a lame tactic and would love to post the Account Name, IP# to firewall and The Shard's Name they advertise! I dont know about any of you but when i see some Sap on my shard trying to lure one of my players to his I flip out and chop his head off! I bet a few other people would probably be sharing the same information about these lamers. Just a thought i would love to explore!

;)

Phantom

Knight
Newbiepdo said:
Would it be against the rules to start a thread For Admins to post about other Shard Owners trying to coax players to leave your shard and go play on theirs? I think this is a lame tactic and would love to post the Account Name, IP# to firewall and The Shard's Name they advertise! I dont know about any of you but when i see some Sap on my shard trying to lure one of my players to his I flip out and chop his head off! I bet a few other people would probably be sharing the same information about these lamers. Just a thought i would love to explore!

;)

Yes

This isn't the place to discuss that.

Greystar

Wanderer
Newbiepdo said:

;)

It probably won't happen. Heh, I just block the ip address from the indavidual and make a killable mobile in my hall of shame with that persons name. Along with the title of the Lamer. I've done that with other people I've banned too with a title of the Banned, and a couple others just for amusement. I also have a public prison so people can see shard wrongdoers who are repeat offenders (which includes staff helping players do something they shouldn't do, like tweak items or make mobiles just for them to kill or things similair). It's just trying to show everyone that its the same punishment if they are staff or a player. Also I disabled autoaccount creation cause I got tired of silly people doing things like that. Or logging into the shard just to go around to different people who are playing and say "this shard sux come play at "<Insert Shard Name Here>".