RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PlayUO and Pandora's Box 2 Beta 5

Z3r0

Sorceror
PlayUO and Pandora's Box 2 Beta 5

It seems PB2 Beta 5 doesn't work with PlayUO as far as the command input goes. When you press "Add" on PB2 to add an item, it normally sends the command to your client and types it in, but on PlayUO no such thing happens. I'm not sure why this happens as I'm not a programmer myself, but may have something to dow ith the process name differing from the standard UO client?

I like PlayUO a lot, it really really cuts down object load time, especially on GM servers where you have noobs spamming items all the time.

Thanks for the great client,
Zero

Jeff

Lord
Z3r0;771133 said:
It seems PB2 Beta 5 doesn't work with PlayUO as far as the command input goes. When you press "Add" on PB2 to add an item, it normally sends the command to your client and types it in, but on PlayUO no such thing happens. I'm not sure why this happens as I'm not a programmer myself, but may have something to dow ith the process name differing from the standard UO client?

I like PlayUO a lot, it really really cuts down object load time, especially on GM servers where you have noobs spamming items all the time.

Thanks for the great client,
Zero

Thats because the code in PB is looking for the true UO client, not PlayUO.