RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poisoning & Stealth Questions

Zeta

Wanderer
Poisoning & Stealth Questions

Hi, i have some questions regarding the poisoning & stealth skill and was hoping you could help me. I have recently came back to UO (been away since OSI launched Pub 16) but i never played in AoS OSI so i need some feedback from someone who does.

I've tried doing a search but failed to answer my questions.

POISONING QUESTIONS

Timers and damage of poisons (i'd like to be corrected if this data is wrong) :

Lesser P : 2.5% every 2.5 seconds
Normal P : 5% every 2 seconds
Greater P : 8% every 5 seconds
Deadly P : 15% every 5 seconds
Lethal P : 25% every 5 seconds

It seems that Lesser, Normal and Greater Poison have a 10 second timer and the damage for lethal is 15% instead of 25%

Influence of Poison Resist :

As far as i know, the resist would only reduce the amount of damage you suffer from poisoning, but not the level or timing of it. For example, a 100HP player with 50 Poison Resist , infected by Deadly Poison, should suffer 8 damage every 5 seconds right ?

- 15 % of 100HP = 15HP per hit ---> Applying the Resistance (50%) --> 8HP per hit

Nox Mage :

Anyone with GM Poisoning and GM Mage should be able to cast Deadly Poison 100% of the time from 2 tiles, right ?
Eval Int should make a difference in the level of poison or the damage ? ( I think it shouldn't)

I'm asking this because being GM Poisoning and Mage i can't manage to deliver anything more than a Normal poison on my victims, but when i tested it with GM Eval it seemed to always cast Deadly. (always talking about casting Poison within 2 tiles against an opponent with 0 Poison resist)

STEALTH QUESTIONS

Isn't stealth difficulty based on the type of armor you are wearing ?
Then, is it normal to fail stealthing at GM Stealth being naked ?
In the time pre-AoS , from 77 (more or less, can't remember) you never failed stealthing while being naked, but now i can't even cross the bank without failing the skillcheck.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but because i don't play in OSI i have no idea how things work recently and i'd greatly appreciate this info so we can correct this things for our player-run shard.

Keep up this great work
Greeting, Zeta