RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PoisonStrike bug

hollysong

Wanderer
PoisonStrike bug

hi i find a bug in the PoisonStrike spell. if a murderer throw poision strike spell to any one if one or more innoncent near(1 square) the target(player or npc) affect by the spell but caster dont be a agressor the innoncents(dont do criminal action).

note:i am using runuo1.0.0 (may i wrote wrong but i am using latest release) and i dont change anything on the necromancer spells.

Tannis

Knight
This isn't really the place to post this problem. If indeed it really is a bug, there is a bug tracker around somewhere I think.

Phantom

Knight
Tannis said:
This isn't really the place to post this problem. If indeed it really is a bug, there is a bug tracker around somewhere I think.

The bug tracker has been down for like 2 months.

It wasn't really used and was a total and complete mess, those were the words of Asayre more or less ;-)

arul

Sorceror
hollysong said:
hi i find a bug in the PoisonStrike spell. if a murderer throw poision strike spell to any one if one or more innoncent near(1 square) the target(player or npc) affect by the spell but caster dont be a agressor the innoncents(dont do criminal action).

note:i am using runuo1.0.0 (may i wrote wrong but i am using latest release) and i dont change anything on the necromancer spells.
Just open your PoisonStrike.cs and add the code in red
Code:
					for ( int i = 0; i < targets.Count; ++i )
					{
						Mobile targ = (Mobile)targets[i];

int num;

if ( targ.InRange( m.Location, 0 ) )
							num = 1;
						else if ( targ.InRange( m.Location, 1 ) )
							num = 2;
						else
							num = 3;

[COLOR="Red"]targ.RegisterDamage(((int)damage / num), Caster);[/COLOR]
                                                 Caster.DoHarmful(targ);

SpellHelper.Damage( this, targ, damage / num, 0, 0, 0, 100, 0 );
					}
It's not maybe the best way how to do it, but it's working ;)