RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possess Command

Tylius

Sorceror
I'm not sure, I don't script much, but couldn't you loop through all items in the mobiles back, for each item, create an item, and loop through all of the attributes, setting them as it went?

I remember seeing people say something about looping through the pack before, but I could be remembering incorrectly

Edit: Your best bet would be to check the script support section on that, come up with some code of what you've tried, and post it asking for advice on it

Zane34

Wanderer
getting errors

i changed the text like you said but iam getting msg when i load runuo so i downloaded the file you have and replaced the old script with the new but now i get like 20 errors. is it something im doing wrong?

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Good but BAD

dunno for sure if this the same one i had b4 but when i did this it crashed my serevr and i coudn't get it back to work when ur "possed" in another creature bodys dont do [posses again or it will crash ur server

LordHogFred

Knight
Ok I really need to have the possess command take on an npcs clothing and ahir styles. I thought that it would do this anyway but my whole quest night has come to a standstill because whenever my staff possess an NPC they don't take clothing only skin colour and body value. Please, please, please can someone give me a modification so that it gives the staff member the npcs clothing.

Thanks,

rsmiller21

Wanderer
Love this script! I was going to write on just like it but.. now I don't have too. Moded it though so certain players could use this command through a special spell book; with a time limit based on necro skill level. Anyways, thanks again keep the scripts comming.

S

Sigma

Nice work.

Suggestions:

Fix the 'purple' name, i.e. set as player.

Lock karma and fame at the CREATURE's karma and fame, when possessing a creature I retain my karma and fame. It's easily fixed by altering my fame and karma, but can get annoying when you have: "Lord a Dog"

*laugh*

Other than that, great work. ;)

ssalter

Account Terminated
This script doesn't do that. It is mainly used to possess animals I think. Search for Possess Stone in the forums. That will allow you to possess NPCs of any kind, completely imitate their appearance and restore your own when you un-possess.

daat99

Staff member
The archive isn't supported anymore, if there is an update it'll be in the script release forum.

Morxeton

Sorceror
I don't plan to support this script anymore, since it is so old. But, I will take the idea and reincarnate it into a better script someday.