RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepare yourself, changes are pending...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
In an effort to streamline the RunUO and UOGamers experience we chose to combine the forums for our users. This was supposed to build a more vibrant community who supported each other and shared ideas. Unfortunately the net effect has been nothing short of tragic to both projects.

I am in the process of planning a split of the forums and moving the UOGamers shards to a different location, the net effect will be the RunUO projects will be here on RunUO.com and the UOGamers shards will be located on UOGamers.com.

My apologies for the strife this has caused our communities for a while now but we will be rectifying this situation.

Thanks,
Ryan

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Basically separating the developer community from the people that play the actual game. RunUO used to have a lot more average joe developers here on the site. But I believe many have found it hard to sort through the UOGamers stuff lately, due to how active the UOGamers forums are. I believe the forum will benefit a lot from this.