RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probelm with Hue

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Probelm with Hue

Hi!
I got a little probelm with the Hue class.

I tried the ApplyTo function, but it only gives me transparent images.........when i set the onlyHueGrayPixels to false i got the Tile but it has some transparent pixels and the stadrt color......can someone help me with this?

Oh, and can some one give me the source for the sdk......so i can find out myself things like these ^^

Thx....

Oh.....i forgot some code to show hoe i use it :
Code:
Hue tmp = new Hue( 5 ); // Crete Hue
Bitmap tmpBmp = Ultima.Art.GetStatic( 1433 ); // Get the static Tile Image
tmp.ApplyTo( tmpBmp, false ); // And apply it
PictureBox p = new PictureBox();
p.Image = tmp;

Bradley

Sorceror
You probably don't want to be creating a new picture box each tiem to display the art. It would probably be better to assign the bitmap to the .image property of an already existing picture box on the form. Don't forget to .dispose of any bitmaps you create, or else the garbage collage will slow you down.

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Hi !

it was only to show how i use this.....i know the peolple who write "u can not see something, because u have not assigned the image to a picturebox".....ok, it was an poor example...but the main quest ist why i get transparent or....now i gut only the tile in black...not in any hue.....i create the hue with an binaryreader wich file the hue.mul is......but only black tiles.....HELP!!!!!

Greetings all,

I'm not a programer or am I a scripter but just a fan of TNDKillian's House Builder Tool.

I know how difficult it is to get a quality responds and/or helps/comments/tips on the forum. Where would player run shards would be if no one share ideas and helps?

Well, I wish I can help but like I've said, I'm just a geek that loves designing UO buildings and houses. :D

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Oh that suxx realy.....where is the person who create the SDK??????? And where are all the developers for RunUO.......

I only want to know how it works???? now i got the code from the SDK....but something like comments the person never have learnd......this suxx realy

TNDKillian

Wanderer
Ok OK

Ok, stop this thread i am an idiot......after hours of testing i found out how it works.....

Code:
Hue h = Hues.GetHue ( 0x1 );
h.ApplyTo( Btimap, false );

Thats it......ok.....i see i makeing trouble for nothing.....so sorry for this :cool:

Bye the idiot Killian ;)