RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem wit uoarchitect 2.0

dangan10511

Wanderer
problem wit uoarchitect 2.0

ok iv been using uo architect sense it ever came out and im back to making servers again and starting a 2.0 runuo server and i added uoarchitect 2.0 but whenever i try to connect uoarchitect gives me this message
Code:
Connection Failed
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
my server is on a different computer than the computer i use to log on. thanks for your help

make sure you are using the right ip and port address when you are loggin in using UOA - and that you are all ready logged in the game also on the same account

dangan10511

Wanderer
no i know how to connect like i said iv been using it quite awhile. but no matter but i do it gives me same message and i got to thinking maybe its because my server is running behind a router? if it is i would have to port forward wouldnt I?

Cerberus

Wanderer
dangan10511;657566 said:
no i know how to connect like i said iv been using it quite awhile. but no matter but i do it gives me same message and i got to thinking maybe its because my server is running behind a router? if it is i would have to port forward wouldnt I?

Definately sounds like a firewall problem... forward the port on your router and try it then .... maybe check the windows firewall as well.

Khaybel

Sorceror
I made a setup tutorial for uo architect 2.6 client, UO Architect server 2.6 vs 2.0 for runuo 2.0 to help try and make it easier for our users to setup the tool with runuo 2.0 .. hope this helps. Also your error IS a firewall error.

How to Install & Setup UOAR 2.6 on RunUO 2.0: - OrBSydia DevNet

Try making sure your ports for 2594 for uoar client on xp / other os is open, if your on xp then set your xp firewall for that, and 2593 by default for the uo client. Make sure in the above tutorial that if your using a hardware firewall or router that you also open any ports for the above .. and or also make sure you have admin access on your server.

I recently just tested uoar 2.6.1 client on my system with firewalls, uoar 2.6.1 server with runuo 2.0 and everything was talking correctly. if you need help PM me here or soon orbsydia will be opening.

shtoink

Sorceror
I am sorry to necro this but with OrBSydia in its current (and i questionly ask, normal?) state this link is dead. Does anyone have a copy of this or an updated link pls?

If this was wrong to post then pls delete

zolo888

Sorceror
Hey shtoink - I am struggling with uoa and wondered how much sucsess you have had?

I get a load of scrip errors runningmit with the latest runuo build, have you got pased this ?

shtoink

Sorceror
Im actually looking for a version of UOA that i can use with runuo2.0final (repack). I have messed around with both orbsa and forkuo (but frankly have no use of anything after ML) I dont remember having any trouble getting UOA working. it comes with one of them I think. Im a few revisions behind on them, so not any help to you, sorry.

Hammerhand

Knight
Im actually looking for a version of UOA that i can use with runuo2.0final (repack). I have messed around with both orbsa and forkuo (but frankly have no use of anything after ML) I dont remember having any trouble getting UOA working. it comes with one of them I think. Im a few revisions behind on them, so not any help to you, sorry.
I have UOAR ver 2.6 ( for 1.0 and 2.0 ) and the UOAR client 2.7 beta if you're interested in them.

Hammerhand

Knight
*waves his hands around & mumbles mysterious sounding words and......*

Attachments

• UO Architect 2.6.rar
    826.1 KB · Views: 5
  • UOAR_Client_2.7_beta.rar
    331.4 KB · Views: 5