RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with finding macro file in Razor folder. (v1.0.13)

PhuZzy LoGic

Traveler
I dont know why i cant find the macro file. I am wanting to try out a macro that a friend sent me.

When i get to razor it does not show that I have a macro folder.

Also am I using the most current version? v1.0.13?

Thanks for the help, If you can please reply via AIM if you can

AIM=MrMetal99

3tree

Sorceror
btw I tried reaching you on aim

in regards to your first and second questions . . . http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...folder-ignored-by-client.482505/#post-3751958

in regards to your first question, what format is the macro in? was it made inside razor? or was it copy and pasted to a text document? If the macro your friend made for you is in a .txt document it needs to be made into a .macro file by changing the file extension. If it is in a .macro file already then it needs to go into your macro folder inside app data

***side note*** if you do not understand file extensions, go into control panel and find folder options, then switch to the view tab and scroll down to find a box labeled "HIDE EXTENSIONS OF KNOWN FILE TYPES" and un-check the box. You should now be able to see if the macro file of your friends is in .txt format, .macro format etc.

in regards to your third question, I'm not 100% on this because I don't have UO installed atm but IIRC you should be at patch : 7.0.15.1

3tree

Sorceror
you can not load different sets of macros depending on which profile you are using at the time, but you can assign different hot keys to different macros specific to each profile

kingsxbite

Wanderer
ok im using win 7 i got all the tabs checked and everything i go to app data save it as mage.macro then i look at the file it saved as mage.macro.txt so i deleated the .txt and changed it, i refreashed it on razor and it shows up but to play it its blank i copied the macro off google crome and did everythig right y cant i see the macro in the box to the right of all the saved macros in the razor client, the saved name is there but not the macro itself what im i doing wrong here