RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project I am working on.... FORUM!!!

L

Lost User

Project I am working on.... FORUM!!!

Noo... it's not like sphere's bulletin board... It's 100% functional forum, just like this one. Well the facts are:

- I managed to write 5k of code without having any docs, UO, or compiler
- All this crap managed to compile within the first time error-free
- All I have right now is a pretty good database, with a good interface
- What I DO NOT have is the gumps :)

Well so far it saves\loads, and here's what the gumps start with:

[/img]

L

Lost User

BTW, here's a path from the stone where the forum is to some poll's option's description:

stoneRef.ForumStorage.GetGroup(0).GetSubForum(0).GetTopic(0).GetPost(0).Poll.((string)Options[0]);
Not bad eh?

Thou may wait for updates on this project :)

SickLab

Wanderer
Re: Project I am working on.... FORUM!!!

Richard said:
- I managed to write 5k of code without having any docs, UO, or compiler
- All this crap managed to compile within the first time error-free

woua man, you should be a god!

seriously, who give a fuck. You are seriously pissing me off.

A

Allmight

Agreed

Yeah, i agree with you SickLab. I have never met anyone more selfocupied with himself than Richard. He continues to Brag and tell everyone how good he is etc. As Dian and i told him a while back, that falls under the CreditWhore part.

Richard: Seriously, you make good scripts true, but please save on the self praise and braging, just makes yourself look like a fool and ppl will get irriated. Ther are alot of scripters on theese forums that can do the same and more, but they don't brag about it.

All you have to post i just a simple post saying, i work on this. Or better yet, don't post anything until the script is done.

Yeah, this bulletinboard system looks good. Looking forward to see it in action.

L

Lost User

Heh tahnk you.

About bragging - sorry about that, but I have a good reason - in my whole life I've never thought I'd be able to do anything like that.... That's why I bragged... Notice I haven't bragged about anything but this shit and logger..

Sorry anyway, I am annoying piece of dung.

NATE

Wanderer
YEAH, i coulda been somebody man! i could've been
a contender. but Richard you scum you....
you just took it all away from meeeeee..I....I....
i'll never ever forgive you! :p

Phantom

Knight
NATE said:
YEAH, i coulda been somebody man! i could've been
a contender. but Richard you scum you....
you just took it all away from meeeeee..I....I....
i'll never ever forgive you! :p

ROFL Nate

You do know he is banned and he was Silver Ghost a member that made all of our lifes very bad for period of time.

Have to admit, even with all his hate froim this community he still does do some good scripts (not that I would use them but still, the fact they actually work and hes done them)

Phantom

Knight
To bad he had to be an ass to Ryan and everyone that he talked to. The guy might have had a chance to actually make it if he would have just stayed away for more than a day between board names.

However when somebody post something. Then with a different nick says "Thank You" to himself then he has a f8cking problem...

Lets drop this old topic shall we?. He is banned and I hope he won't come back.