RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[props target cursor

Stuby

Sorceror
[props target cursor

How can I enable a target cursor when trying to set something using [props? If the question is unclear, use the [props command on a mount and try to select a rider. You are given a target cursor to select a player. I'm essentially trying to mimic that functionality but allow the selecting of whatever I choose.

Jeff

Lord
It should do that automatically. Perhaps you can show us your script you are trying to do this with. If the type for the property is a Mobile or an Item, it should give you a target cursor no matter what.

Stuby

Sorceror
I've not began coding it yet because I didn't know where to look. My goal is to create a container to hold select types. I would like to give GMs power over what types may enter the container through the [props command. If they wanted to add a new type, they'd just click the arrow and then target the item. I just couldn't find where the targeting was done. Everything I looked at just wanted Mobiles even though they were selectable in game. Now that I've read your post, I believe I'll have to dive even further to find the functionality.

Jeff

Lord
Stuby;770503 said:
I've not began coding it yet because I didn't know where to look. My goal is to create a container to hold select types. I would like to give GMs power over what types may enter the container through the [props command. If they wanted to add a new type, they'd just click the arrow and then target the item. I just couldn't find where the targeting was done. Everything I looked at just wanted Mobiles even though they were selectable in game. Now that I've read your post, I believe I'll have to dive even further to find the functionality.

Ya it will do targeting for you in the case of Item or Mobile as a property