RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Together a Team for TOP AoS Freeshard

Killroth

Sorceror
Hey all.

I'm currently putting together a team to create the most populated and best AoS freeshard of all time.

So far its a team of two RL friends and myself. We all have scripting experience and are familiarizing ourselves even more every day to create really unique systems that will draw people in.

Some of the notable ones are Guild Levels / Treasury / Banking / Calendar
Serial Kills Murderer System
Achievements

+ More.

This will take a bit of time, but we are currently looking for more people who have scripting experience to help with the process.

When we are confident on the systems that we have in place, we will begin to create the website as well as a Video Edited Trailer for the game.

Our goal is to be the most successful AoS freeshard to date. We are huge fans of the era. I think the era also provides one of the most fun PvP mechanics and keeps players entertained for the long haul.

Of course there are some things that with need to be trimmed or removed. Discussions on those are still taking place.

Rest assured, it will be a remarkable server.

I'm looking for volunteers at this time who would like to help with the coding process.
Eventually, I will need moderators, GMs, Councilors.

Please PM me on here or EMAIL me.
[email protected]

Look forward to getting some replies.
Can't wait to get this project moving even faster.

Thanks!

zack0428

Page
Hey all.

I'm currently putting together a team to create the most populated and best AoS freeshard of all time.

So far its a team of two RL friends and myself. We all have scripting experience and are familiarizing ourselves even more every day to create really unique systems that will draw people in.

Some of the notable ones are Guild Levels / Treasury / Banking / Calendar
Serial Kills Murderer System
Achievements

+ More.

This will take a bit of time, but we are currently looking for more people who have scripting experience to help with the process.

When we are confident on the systems that we have in place, we will begin to create the website as well as a Video Edited Trailer for the game.

Our goal is to be the most successful AoS freeshard to date. We are huge fans of the era. I think the era also provides one of the most fun PvP mechanics and keeps players entertained for the long haul.

Of course there are some things that with need to be trimmed or removed. Discussions on those are still taking place.

Rest assured, it will be a remarkable server.

I'm looking for volunteers at this time who would like to help with the coding process.
Eventually, I will need moderators, GMs, Councilors.

Please PM me on here or EMAIL me.
[email protected]

Look forward to getting some replies.
Can't wait to get this project moving even faster.

Thanks!

pm me

Killroth

Sorceror
Progress Update:

We have gathered a team of 2 professional developers and 1 professional web developer.

We also have 3 other people that have specific skills to aid in the team.

1 carries a job with market research, who will be actively anazlying and producing excel spreadsheets
from the forums and other forums with what players would like to see in the game and otherwise.
(also learning C# and RUNUO Coding)

Another is a marketing and communications major that will be taking care of the facebook/twitter pages
as well as a damn good artist that will be taking care of our graphic designing.
(also learning C# and RUNUO Coding)

The other is a top AoS PvPer that knows the ins and outs of the system that can provide exceptional support
on the systems of AoS.

We will all be available in game for support.

Forums will be up in a few days so we can start drawing in some players and taking their feedback/suggestions.

Some of the truly unique systems that I mentioned above are already created and the rest are still in development.

Included is picture of the still being tweaked version of the new Revamped Guild System.

Any help we can get with the project would be amazing.

**Note** Every person that I have working on the project is a IRL close friend of mine so far. We are very dedicated to the project.

It's coming along pretty great so far. We've got a ton of ideas that will make this server in competition with today's best.

Attachments

• Guild Menu.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 3

LFFPicard

Sorceror
That guild menu looks damn impressive. Keep us informed of updates, I will be sure to give your shard a go when you are up and running.

Killroth

Sorceror
Thanks man! Appreciate it, we're putting a lot of work into everything making it look new, easy, and fresh. We have tons of great ideas. Just need people to see that =] And maybe another coder or two to progress things =]

Killroth

Sorceror
We got the forums up and running. They will be tweaked visually from time to time. Just wanted to get them up so that we can start building a community early. Mass recruitment will be coming soon. As soon as we finish testing our guild system, we will let some players log in and test it out and get a hands on look at the system.. We also need suggestions for the server.

We could still always use a few more coders, so anyone willing to take time out to help, it would be much appreciated.

Come visit our forum HERE.

Killroth

Sorceror
We are in Alpha testing if anyone wants to register on the forums and help out.

We are currently working hard on the Achievement System. (Will have over 500 achievements that you will actually want to complete)
and
New Doom System
-Based off Points / In Game Luck / Highest Damage
-Town Criers Announce Doom Gate Every 2~4 Hours.
-Players must kill monsters in main Doom area and collectively turn in 1,000 Daemon Bones.
-Ferryman Sends players to the Gauntlet.
-Players Participate In Gauntlet, get teleported out after a certain time after completion.
-Players accumulate points based off of Luck at time of Mini Boss and Dark Father kills.
-Players will also get bonus points if they kill the bosses or Dark Father and have the highest damage.