RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

{Q}2 questions, body,bodyvalue,bodymod def's, and..

Xyle1984

Wanderer
Question 1:
So I'm working on a custom pet, its has body of a human with paper doll and backpack. You gear it out like you would gear yourself (armor/weps/jewels/cloths). My question is, how can i get it to look like a npc but still be able to use your animal lore skill on it to check its stats, I know it has something to do with Body, BodyValue, BodyMod but im not exactly sure what does what. A definition of each would be wonderful.

Question 2:
When it dies the items either stay on corpse if not insured or blessed, or stay in pack if blessed or insured. But if the item is insured it doesn't withdraw the 600 gold from bank when it auto renews.
My question is how can i make it so that the death of pet causes 600 gold to be withdrawn from ControlMasters bank for each insured item that is currently in its pack or equiped?

Thanks ahead of time.

btw.
My goal for this is to make the pet be like a character on a second account.