RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Q]EA patch 7.0.26.4

koluch

Sorceror
Anyone on the latest patch?
Anyone having issues walking around the newly reconstructed Lord Blackthorns Castle on Trammel?

It looks nice, but seem to fall through the floor a lot. Yes my datapath.cs is correct, this is a new issue exclusive to this patch.

Thanks

Koluch

Arvoreen

Sorceror
I'm not sure where Lord Blackthorn's Castle in Tram is, but I did discover with 7.0.26.5 I am now falling through the ground on steps and other misc places, at least all around Haven.

I wish I knew what made it happen, and where to start fixing it. My Z coordinate doesn't even change when I fall, still says I'm at the same level as before I fell. :mad:

m309

Squire
You guys may want to open the map in Fiddler, go to the Map tab, click the Misc button and select Defrag Statics then reapply the staid and static files it generates to your server and pc files. It oftentimes helps with random map bugs. Not guaranteed to fix it, but can't hurt to try - it's worked for me in the past.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Unfortunately, UOFiddler doesn't support a lot of the newer client stuff as far as I can tell, including .uop files.

koluch

Sorceror
The only way I can find the new items is to use the .showart command in game, works like a gem but a pain in the butt to scroll through :/

Guess I am going to reinstall my game one more time, geez.

Eos

Administrator
Staff member
7.0.26.4 (or some patch around that version) changed the map files slightly. RunUO has just been patched to handle this correctly, in SVN 895. Please update and recompile your core.

Thanks for posting. :)

koluch

Sorceror
Core is recompiled, game I have reinstalled 5 times, the datapath.cs points to the install directory and still all my spawners, regular and XML put the NPC under the ground.
I am at SVN 895 and they just now added the TileMatrix.cs to the core, so will see if that fixes the falling through on trammel and felucca.

koluch

Sorceror
Well, the that fixed it, now....how do I get 4K pl;us spawners(of both types) to move everything back above ground, hehe????
(no I dont want to do a global respawn because if you are doing a ML Quest you have to start over, but LOOKS like I have no choice)

Any thoughts???

Thanks EOS for posting. Funny I had JUST compiled the core before they added teh one new file this morning :]

Koluch

Macil

Sorceror
The only way I can find the new items is to use the .showart command in game, works like a gem but a pain in the butt to scroll through :/

Guess I am going to reinstall my game one more time, geez.

How do you use this command?