RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Question on Siggys*

~Question on Siggys*

Ok I have a question on a siggy....Why would it be removed if its the right size and nothing bad on it....? We do have our Shard name on it, but so do ALOT more on here and some have ALOT bigger siggys....I'm just curious over this, Freyas has been removed and so has mine...Nothing bad on it and not to big...Am I missing something that I should know about siggys?

I see certain ones on here with big siggys and have their shard name on it also, so not sure why ours keeps getting removed...
Thanks,

DreamCatcher said:
Ok I have a question on a siggy....Why would it be removed if its the right size and nothing bad on it....? We do have our Shard name on it, but so do ALOT more on here and some have ALOT bigger siggys....I'm just curious over this, Freyas has been removed and so has mine...Nothing bad on it and not to big...Am I missing something that I should know about siggys?

I see certain ones on here with big siggys and have their shard name on it also, so not sure why ours keeps getting removed...
Thanks,

150px is max height for the ENTIRE signature.

-Storm

Freya

Wanderer
I don't think mine was bigger then that... it was up for about 2 weeks before it was removed today =X It was tiny =X Only 110 px, plus my little words below =X

Freya said:
I don't think mine was bigger then that... it was up for about 2 weeks before it was removed today =X It was tiny =X Only 110 px, plus my little words below =X

150px for entire sig. Entire Sig = text + images. And yeah, you're sig was pretty big me thinks freya =/

-Storm

Freya

Wanderer
Storm33229 said:
150px for entire sig. Entire Sig = text + images. And yeah, you're sig was pretty big me thinks freya =/

-Storm

It wasn't over that size... The pic itself was 110px I think, or less... followed by the two lines of text below it... It was smaller then many on here... I redid it 5 times to get the size right so it wouldn't be too big... Here's what it was -

The height was not over 150px =X

Freya

Wanderer
A_Li_N said:
*doesn't know why*
Might try getting David in here, or whoever removed them. He would know more.

Ya, I'm not sure who they were removed by either =X No messages were sent about it... just noticed it was gone =X Same w/DreamCatcher when she had hers up =X

pacolaco2

Sorceror
A_Li_N said:
Why not just put it back on? ;)
Mods should really give a reason if they take the time to remove it.

one problem, I didn't make it, another person made it for me, and the image is hosted on their site, so I will never be able to get the image again.

Seven

Sorceror
I got mine removed too... but I do think mine was probably over the 150px limit. No Worries tho.

bzk90 said:
Storm should probably note that the 2 signature images drop 1 below the other on low resolutions ;/

Storm please remove your images?

No. Be like a normal person and get off of the fsking 800x600 reso.

-Storm