RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ran into something weird trying to setup CVS

KergWC

Wanderer
ran into something weird trying to setup CVS

Just wondering if anyone ever ran into this problem...

I installed CVSNT on my machine and did an import of the scripts folder as a new module.. I simply did the following once I got CVSNT up.

cd ../RunUO/Scripts
cvs import -m "uoserver scripts" Scripts vendortag releasetag

and everything appeared to go normal but then I got a huge amount of errors when I started the server with the checked out scripts. There was a huge amount of errors and it said I might have been missing some scripts and I decided to check manually cause I'm a newb, but I found that every subfolder named Core did not get imported into my new cvs module. I added them all manually to my cvs server and then it worked fine. Anyone have an idea why that would happen? Just curious to know for future reference.

KergWC

Wanderer
I setup CVSNT(a windows version of cvs) just because.. it's independant of anything RunUO does. It's just an odd behavior that doesn't make sense to me.. I'm trying to figure out what makes the Core folders special as to not be imported by cvsnt while everything else was.