RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Quest Generator - 2.0 Final

milva

Sorceror
Apparently having our banners has now become against the rules... But only some of us... Wow...
ooo so not everyone had their banner removed- guess I will have to check this out ;)

tass23

Page
milva said:
ooo so not everyone had their banner removed- guess I will have to check this out
I was "informed" that they are being removed as they are "found", but the people removing them are not going to "go looking for them."

wlrdwawoolard

Sorceror
sounds like a good script and the banner idea is kinda stupid but anyways keep up the good job i might have to tweak this into something special :) thx for ideas

Djeryv

Sorceror
There is a line in QuestScroll.cs that states...

public int mNType = 0; // TYPE OF QUEST 1=SLAY 2=SEEK

...so just change this...

NType = Utility.RandomMinMax( 1, 2 ); // TYPE OF QUEST

...to this...

NType = 1;

koluch

Sorceror
Sorry to ask again, but did anyone get a FIX for the search for items part, so not just the kill part is working? If so could you please post it>

Using the latest SVN.

Thanks,

Koluch

DevXLX

Sorceror
Would be awesome if the questgiver will offer you their conversation by just walking up near them.

This code:
Code:
public override int GetAutoTalkRange( PlayerMobile m )
        {
            if ( m.Quest == null )
                return 1;
            else
                return -1;
        }

That code is a snippet from hatchlings quest which comes with runuo fresh install, i wonder if anyone can make that code work with this random-quest-giver npc? :)