RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random TelePorters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random TelePorters

i would like to see some random teleporters, with a list of locations to edit with up to 50-100 locations to edit, this will be really cool for a maze effect im thinking about doing to link caves together, and you could copy it, rename it, make 2 differnt copys or 3 or 4.

all named differnt, for differnt regions, differnt cave types, it would make for a crazy hunting trip.

i dont know how difficult that would be, but it wouldnt be much differnt then a random name gen, for the npc's just change the Set.name() to Set.Location() and ad that into the a teleporter script, with a shit load of locations, with clearly marked edits with some
/// edit locations here
and some
///to make another teleporter edit filename here

shit like that, it would be a gool script to use on a quest system to,

you could link champions together, towns together, I have seen these in custom moon gate systems, but i would like to see a Random teleporter, that can do that. if you have a link, or just decide to make it, post it guys, im sure someone else will be interested.

Quantos

Lord
This forum is not intended for you to use to request script modifications or shard modifications. This forum is intended for people to request changes that will keep RunUO a closer match to EA/OSI UO.

Actually there is no forum that you can use for those purposes, unless you are a paying subscriber to RunUO, and in that case this is the wrong forum.

You will have to either find the script that you want in the Custom Script Releases forum yourself or you will have to script it yourself.

Read the RULES.

READ the rules, LEARN the rules, LIVE the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.