RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[rant] Changes

A_Li_N

Knight
[rant] Changes

This might not be concidered a rant, and I know people probably won't actually care, but I'm bored and tired, so I'm posting anyway :)

[rant]
These are the changes I would like to see around here.
  • Reputation giving: Require a name and/or a description to be put in. I personally would love to see who gives my those bad reviews and why. (and the good ones)
  • Subscriptions: I was sooo ready to subscribe. Want my Avatar and signiture! And to help the cause of this great nation! (Yes, those go together :) Allow Avatars/sigs and I'll donate that $25)
  • 'Un-moderated' forum: No offense to the mods and whatnot, but I would LOVE to have a truly un-moderated forum, with limits. The limits *I* would be comfertable with would be no profanity (TV limits). No racial/sexist/etc slandering, we are all one people. Flames completely welcome, following the above rules. *I* personally, like a good argument, and one of the easiest ways to stimulate an argument is to argue with someone that is trying to trash someone else. I know this probably won't happen, but it's what is on my list :)
  • Smokers: I would really like to hire an assasin to take care of my neighbors that decide it is fun to smoke right outside my window (very small quad). I'm practically alergic to cig smoke. It really dries my eyes out and, if prolonged to it for too long, makes my sick for a week. (Caughing, dry eyes, general cold symptoms) And it just stinks!
Well, that was shorter than I thought it would be...oh well. Maybe it'll open up and let people throw their ideas up.
[/rant]

Was that really even a rant? lol *Closes his dry eyes yet again*

Greystar

Wanderer
A_Li_N said:
This might not be concidered a rant, and I know people probably won't actually care, but I'm bored and tired, so I'm posting anyway :)

Smokers: I would really like to hire an assasin to take care of my neighbors that decide it is fun to smoke right outside my window (very small quad). I'm practically alergic to cig smoke. It really dries my eyes out and, if prolonged to it for too long, makes my sick for a week. (Caughing, dry eyes, general cold symptoms) And it just stinks!

I 100% agree on this point too and the missing search is obnoxious since I either have to Open another Tab or Open a new window when I want to be lazy and just hit search and find what I was trying to find. Especially when Im trying to post links to post for answers to peoples questions that I have seen asked and Answered atleast 10 different times.

Nochte

Wanderer
carry a water bottle spritzer thingy and spritz the cigs every time they decide to be dicks. it works!

(or gets you shit-kicked)

A_Li_N

Knight
Nochte said:
carry a water bottle spritzer thingy and spritz the cigs every time they decide to be dicks. it works!

I wish I had the guts to do that lol. Very nice!

Phantom

Knight
The Search function is working...

I can find any post since the creation of this board.

There is no point of a forum where you can trash people, an off-topic forum is fine, a trash forum isn't.

Ohms_Law

Wanderer
Nochte said:

LOL

have ya at least tried to get 'em to move? I know its annoying, and you really shouldn't have to and all... but smokers are people too, we gotta go somewhere!
:)

A_Li_N

Knight
Phantom said:
The Search function is working...

I can find any post since the creation of this board.
!! *Scratches off the list* It had been a bit since I looked, and havn't seen any posts that said that they fixed it.

A_Li_N

Knight
Ohms_Law said:
LOL

have ya at least tried to get 'em to move? I know its annoying, and you really shouldn't have to and all... but smokers are people too, we gotta go somewhere!
:)
They have been talked to. I'm moving in 2 days anyway...hopefully new place has less. I know they are people too, but this place houses pretty trashy people that don't seem to have any common sense/courtesy.

Ohms_Law

Wanderer
A_Li_N said:
They have been talked to. I'm moving in 2 days anyway...hopefully new place has less. I know they are people too, but this place houses pretty trashy people that don't seem to have any common sense/courtesy.
ah... that sucks.
:(

Kwwres10

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK said:
The anonymous rep system does suck when you're on the receiving end. I sign all my +'s but none of my -'s...

YOU GET PLUSES!? I haven't seen a positive comment since I joined. JK. I have 1 positive, 3 negative, and 1 nuetral. And 21 points. Is that possible?