RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor 1.0.12 and UO 7.0.5.0

Coragin

Sorceror
superslayer;828071 said:
You'll prob want to at each startup ya, small hassle for a large screen. With cheat engine, you can save the changed value locations and give them an name so you have them at your hands at each startup. Simply apply the new values, then fire away.

I have the strange feeling like I know you from somewhere...

I just cant put my finger on it though.

evilgoat

Wanderer
Just to be clear though, the correct fix that Zippy/Mark should do...

Razor overwrites the client's original function with that, if they do 'MOV EAX, [ESP+4]', before the push eax/etc (there is room for it), it'll correctly work on all clients, and the options bug will be gone.

Dethbecometh

Wanderer
Hah! Thank you guys I was looking at the UO client in olly for the longest time trying to figure out why the screen was that way.

Zippy

Razor Creator
evilgoat-hybrid;828091 said:
Just to be clear though, the correct fix that Zippy/Mark should do...

Razor overwrites the client's original function with that, if they do 'MOV EAX, [ESP+4]', before the push eax/etc (there is room for it), it'll correctly work on all clients, and the options bug will be gone.

The new release today should fix this issue.

Thanks to Mark for Building, Testing, and Releasing. Thanks to my disassemblers in this thread for making this possible without having UO isntalled or a disassembler.... or even a windows VM.

Some comments in the code indicated that it was supposed to have a mov eax, [esp+4] in there... I'm not sure why it ended up commented out. :-P

Cornwallis

Sorceror
Zippy;828907 said:
The new release today should fix this issue.

Thanks to Mark for Building, Testing, and Releasing. Thanks to my disassemblers in this thread for making this possible without having UO isntalled or a disassembler.... or even a windows VM.

Some comments in the code indicated that it was supposed to have a mov eax, [esp+4] in there... I'm not sure why it ended up commented out. :-P
I <3 the people who found the issue.

I <3 Mark.

and I <3 Zippy for just making razor when he was a Junior in high school. I'm a junior in high and well... let's just say I would rather die. :p

Sythen

Sorceror
Zippy, Mark, And Whoever Else

You Guys Are GODS... Lifesavers (without the hold in the middle)! Thanks :D :D :D

Albie

Wanderer
Has this been fixed? Reading the recent replies, it looks like it has, however, I am still unable to resize the game window. I am running the recent version of Razor from the website (1.0.12) which I downloaded today. What am I doing wrong?

superslayer

Wanderer
Albie;851612 said:
Has this been fixed? Reading the recent replies, it looks like it has, however, I am still unable to resize the game window. I am running the recent version of Razor from the website (1.0.12) which I downloaded today. What am I doing wrong?

Razor just download a new update for me now, I can change my game size just fine. I keep it at the default UO settings anyhow (800x600) within the client, but changing it in Razor was a snap. I'm running it at 900x650. When you place the check mark in the box, make sure you do as the popup message tells you and log out.