RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor doesn't work with Windows 7 :(

phatblunts

Sorceror
Razor doesn't work with Windows 7 :(

I'm using the Windows 7 Pre Beta 6801 and when i start razor it tells me it has stopped working :( I tried to run in compatibility mode for XP and Vista, but no luck. I'm sure this isn't really a big deal to most people since they don't have windows 7, but if there is a way to fix it I would be very happy. I will still keep using windows 7 as my main OS, even if razor doesn't work with it though.

have you installd .net 1.1 & 2.0?

even thought they say that the newest .net covers them, it does not cover all of the commands

wkstrm

Lord
I run Win7 RC and I just installed UO and Razor without any trouble. I didn't even download .net 1.1 or 2 and I don't run them in compabilitymode either.

dreadlord

Wanderer
If you use Windows Classic theme counters appear (it works), i'm usin win7 too and it works that way, but with win7 theme i hope it will work i keep trying.