RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor Problems

Fantana007

Wanderer
Razor Problems

When I start up Razor it only gives me a choice of your Hybrid shards and OSI and it wont let me add anymore servers, the port section is blocked off, how do i get it to add UOG servers?

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, I don't know what version you have, but I am able to enter any server address/domain I choose into the server section of the Welcome screen on Razor...

Fantana007

Wanderer
I have the latest version of UO i think 5.0.9.1 or something like that, and UOG said i cant login with that and told me to use razor, but when i start it up it automatically uses OSI, should i redownload it or what?

Zippy

Razor Creator
When it starts up check the "Show Welcome Screen" on the general tab.

On the welcome screen you can enter a shard address and port number.

Fantana007

Wanderer
ok, should it be checked Show on Welcome screen or what? because it doesn't work either way, it doesnt even give me the choice of entering a port number

Zippy

Razor Creator
You just type the address and then it will let ou type the port... its not any more complicated than that.

Fantana007

Wanderer
Oh, I didn't know you could type where the server was rofl, Thanks A lot
But now when I try to get into a server it gives me, "The server address you entered could not be resolved."

And I'm going directly to where the port is and the name of the server

Zippy

Razor Creator
That sounds like a problem with the server you're trying to connect to, you should talk to them.

Fantana007

Wanderer
I type in the server address and the port number, and it goes through untill just about when razor is bout to pop up then it gives me the error, I type in where it says Auto Detect for the program files, from where it is coming from and i type what is says on the info page for the server, should i use the one it gives me or use an older version or what,(it uses SE)

Malaperth

Wanderer
Fantana007;682161 said:
I type in the server address and the port number, and it goes through untill just about when razor is bout to pop up then it gives me the error, I type in where it says Auto Detect for the program files, from where it is coming from and i type what is says on the info page for the server, should i use the one it gives me or use an older version or what,(it uses SE)

Unless I am very much mistaken, Razor is looking for YOUR UO installation. Let it autodetect it.

Fantana007

Wanderer
I let it Auto Detect and it still wont work, i've tried it on multiple servers , man i just want to play some UOG, i hate all this complicated crap... :(

if you want to use UOG have to be osi patched to 5.0.6e or lower and using razor 1.0.1 or lower (the 1.0.0 is on his download site)

jaketheman

Sorceror
I think she might have meant UO Gamers, not sure.. Well anyways, if I'm correct, Connect UO indeed, if not, Reinstall but don't fully patch. Simple enough.