RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

razor Profile hiding razor

liz.ped

Wanderer
i have used razor for over 2 years and never really had any problems that i wasnt able to solve on my own or finding in forums but this is a first, atleast for me.

I open razor and click Okay UO loads up and usually the UO screen for logging in pops up as well as the razor screen on the lower right, well ever sense i switched my profile in razor from default to a char specific one it no longer shows up. I'll alt tab to it as it shows its an open program but when i goto it nothing pops up. sooooo..... anyone........? ;p

i have windows XP and i have tried to re install a few times doing different options.

Enroq

Sorceror
Get Process Explorer, go to the client or razor and right click and hit bring to front and them maximize window. You may be able to do this with Task Manager, but I'm not sure.

boba

Sorceror
I hope I am understanding what you are saying

that the logon screen is no longer popping up for razor as you say

make sure the check mark is checked picture below

Attachments

• razor.png
    24 KB · Views: 3