RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RC2] Lost Sinner's Merlin Quest

007bossn1

Wanderer
[RC2] Lost Sinner's Merlin Quest

Hi all
someone will remeber of me as for stupid question such
"ok i added heartwood but..."
well those were the noob questions that i used to ask,at almost one year of time i don't tink i'm so changed but i have experienced enough to go and try to update some quest that i wanted to use in my shard.
Today's update is a classic,it's lost sinner's merlin quest(the original link here).
As the title says,it was originally made by lost sinner for the now obsolete run uo 1.0. I just cared tu update the gumps and solve some little problems that didn't let this quest works with 2.0.
Hope you enjoy it...again!
Enough chitty chat and let's get in to the deal:
from the big's one words:

Merlin's Quest

Description:

A twisting and turning quest that starts out by simply saving Merlin from Mordrids imprisionment. And leads you on an adventure all over Tram, Malas and Ish.

Installation:

Simply drop into you custom folder.

Instructions

Are covered in the read me file. Also make sure people read that gumps they are key in this quest as in any for that matter. Also make sure to test these monsters to make sure they are the right difficulty on your shard.

Credits

Arte Gorden
GreyStar
Datt99
Lysdexic
And the run U.O. community

Fixed
All bugs causing crashes due to pets killing Quest monsters.
MerlinsField is now fixed as well
Re-Edited the OnDeath method() should work alot smoother imo.
Death tile bug trupped by summoned monsters
Merlins earrings being handed even without collection of the sphere.

Attachments

• [RC2]Lost Sinner - MerlinQuest.zip
    56.9 KB · Views: 148