RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

{re post) Bar B Q Addon for your homes

milkman_dan

Wanderer
{re post) Bar B Q Addon for your homes

Description

A nice animated Firepit that your players can put in their house, or GMS can place anywhere!! The firepit is ANIMATED so it looks like its really burning

ARYAS ADDON SCRIPT GEN WAS USED TO HELP MAKE THIS and btw i never said i made the whole script by hand, anyone who actually trys and writes scripts would know the addon gen script was used duh :) LETS TRY TO NOT MAKE THIS A FLAMETHREAD AGAIN PLEASE :)

FITS IN A 5*4 TILE SECTION OF ANY HOUSE!!

Installation

Drop into customs, and type
[add barbaddon

Enjoy. Leave feedback if ya want. Im working on more room addons as well!!

Attachments

• barbAddon.cs
    8.7 KB · Views: 230

twig

Wanderer
Nice idea.. a smaller version might be nice too.. for those people with small houses, or little yards built around their house.

Wedge

Wanderer
Indeed, I'd reckon a 2x1 Would do, But people whom have 7x7 houses may be abit embarassed by the fact this thing is almost the same size ^_^

godfood

Sorceror
Pay attention Plus, I'll even say it slowly so you understand. His....other...thread...is...gone. He...was...getting...flamed...too...much...so...it...was...deleted. Before you flame someone make sure you're not making a complete ass of yourself.

Z

Zigler

Enjoy. Leave feedback if ya want. Im working on more room addons as well!!

lets hope you have some sense and not post them 1 at a time

enigma_admin

Wanderer
I would like to see them posted ONE AT A TIME.

Kerist WTF is the problem with you people!

If he has somthing finished he should POST it instead of wating untill he has some 'magical number' created and then post all of them.

I mean shit if he is going in the wrong direction or could use a little help cleaning up his code or somthing else like that it would be nice to see ONE or TWO of his items so we can help him fix the issue before he makes a BAZILLION of the items!

I getting sick and tired of the fuken TROLLS here shitting on peoples scripts!

If you don't like the script DO NOT POST easy eh?

Z

Zigler

enigma_admin said:

If he has somthing finished he should POST it instead of wating untill he has some 'magical number' created and then post all of them.

I mean shit if he is going in the wrong direction or could use a little help cleaning up his code or somthing else like that it would be nice to see ONE or TWO of his items so we can help him fix the issue before he makes a BAZILLION of the items!

Cleaning up his code? HES NOT SCRIPTING... he is just placing some items in game.. running Arya Addon Gen and poof the code is done for him.. and that is why he shouldnt POST them one at a time.. as ugly as this one is done.. he could do 50 of these in an hour. thats something i doubt anyone wants crowding up the boards. now stfu and go pretend to be an admin.

goodmojo

Wanderer

amen

milkman_dan

Wanderer
TO ZIGLER

Cleaning up his code? HES NOT SCRIPTING... he is just placing some items in game.. running Arya Addon Gen and poof the code is done for him.. and that is why he shouldnt POST them one at a time.. as ugly as this one is done.. he could do 50 of these in an hour. thats something i doubt anyone wants crowding up the boards. now stfu and go pretend to be an admin.

Haha whatever man. I posted one addon script woopie. Must not be ugly. combined with the first time it was posted and this time it was downloaded over 100 times. and as far as me scriptin, lets see....

Took the time to write both of the entire snowglobe sets, then the vendor for them. Oh yeah and created and artifact droppin monster with oh lets see 9 artifacts, and oh yeah lets not forget my new script ill be realeasing tommorrow, that has 27 new Vet statues that have sounds and such and become part of the vet system. but no i dont script. stfu homes and go flame on someone else. eH?

AND YES THEY CAN BE REDEEDED WITH AN AXE

Z

Zigler

milkman_dan said:
TO ZIGLER

Haha whatever man. I posted one addon script woopie. Must not be ugly. combined with the first time it was posted and this time it was downloaded over 100 times. and as far as me scriptin, lets see....

Took the time to write both of the entire snowglobe sets, then the vendor for them. Oh yeah and created and artifact droppin monster with oh lets see 9 artifacts, and oh yeah lets not forget my new script ill be realeasing tommorrow, that has 27 new Vet statues that have sounds and such and become part of the vet system. but no i dont script. stfu homes and go flame on someone else. eH?

AND YES THEY CAN BE REDEEDED WITH AN AXE

all i can say its lol