RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Re-Post)Drake,Polar Bear,and Skeletal Dragon mounts(1 MB Patch)

yuri99

Wanderer
(Re-Post)Drake,Polar Bear,and Skeletal Dragon mounts(1 MB Patch)

I quit RunUO so I am no longer offering support for this, please don't PM me as I probably won't view them.

Ok well I asked Tannis for permission but he didn't seem to PM me back. If you want me to change this I will. I pretty much copied his whole post. But instead of a 180 mb patch this patch is only 1 MB. This patch literally takes about 1 second to download and you still have the same amazing models!

To learn how to do this you can use my FAQ http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68653 or download my pack of ridable animals http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68652. I also Included the Mulpatcher so you can do your own.

Here is Tannis's repost of Secmet's Ridables.

"This is a repost of Secmet's "Ridables that work with SE" since his links don't work anymore and he doesn't seem to be around.

Contains:
4 scripts. One for each mount. Tweak as you like, they're fairly weak.

1 Tiledata.mul file. This needs to be patched to your players. If you've got your own modified Tiledata, you will need to incorporate my changes in with yours.

If you have more mounts you would like added to the patch, I will take suggestions in this thread only! Please don't PM me. I'll ignore you Just because you suggest a new mount for the patch doesn't mean I'll add it. If you want to edit these files, go for it. I don't mind a bit. If you do end up editing them, I'll give as much support as I can for them.

Getting a patch to your players

1) Download Rides.rar to your computer.

2) Unzip the contents. The scripts go in whatever folder you'd like, within the Scripts folder of course. RAR Tiledata.mul using WinRAR. If you do not have WinRAR, search Google for it. It's free.

3) Upload the RAR file to whatever type of webspace you use.

4) Go to the UOG site. Log into your shard's settings. There's 8 blank spaces for patch URL's. Enter the URL for your patch into the first slot.

5) Wait 30 minutes, and your players will be able to download the patch.

How to use this if your shard is private or you connect locally

1) Follow steps 1-3 above.

2) Open UOG. Go to the Settings tab for your shards' listing.

3) In the Patch 1 URL slot, enter the URL for the patch. Save Settings.

4) Click your shard and begin download.

Lucky for you I included a rar'd tiledata that you can patch yourself.

Note!
This patch WILL NOT work with a 3D client. As of right now, NO custom art patches will work on 3D. And yes, this does work with ML. I use this patch on my shard and we use the most current patches.
"

Attachments

• Rides.rar
    417 KB · Views: 349
  • tiledata.rar
    36.2 KB · Views: 295