RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recalling Into Castle Courtyards

irukandji

Squire
Currently, (at least on 2.1) courtyards are considered part of the house. I've searched through SpellHelper.cs and BaseHouse.cs and can't seem to find a way to make it possible to recall into the courtyard of a castle.

To be clear, I do NOT want players to be able to recall into *any* house, but rather just the courtyard (grass) section of a keep or castle.

Has anyone found a way to make this possible?

irukandji

Squire
I think i may have found the section - editting the rectangle should do the trick, ya?

As far as figuring out what the numbers should be, I assume it's just a lot of guessing and checking? Let me know if I'm way off base before I jump into this thing headfirst. I'd hate to be editting the wrong section!

Friendly_Bob

Sorceror
way wrong guys. its in recall.cs
Code:
            /*else if ( r.IsPartOf( typeof( HouseRegion ) ) )
            {
                Caster.SendLocalizedMessage( 501025 ); // Something is blocking the location.
            }*/

Friendly_Bob

Sorceror
no cause it blocks where the acutal house is just regions that are open. and when you mark a rune to a house anyways it marks it to the house sign if its a customizable.