RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[regcasting on and [regcasting off

bzk90

Lord
[regcasting on and [regcasting off

i want a command that u can simply say [regcasting on/off and it would make it to where u need or dont need regs to cast

sh1ny

Wanderer
3 briliant ideas. Ill just sit back and wait for each of them....see wich one goes for real first :)

sh1ny

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
Sarcasm. An unfortunate side-affect of hunger.

Hungry? Grab a snickers.

Considering it is 08:00 AM and the fact i've been working all night you might be suggesting the right thing :)

bzk90

Lord
grrrrr

DO NOT SPAM MY THREAD DO NOT SPAM MY THREAD DO NOT SPAM MY THREAD GOD DAMN U DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SPAM MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

GM Robin

I'm sure the [RegCast <bool> isOn command will come before the other two. ;)

Alkiser

Administrator
Language and Spam need to be toned down. While I can understand Bzk's anger, he does not have to use such language. I feel the reasons for the spamming would be because this is a suggestions forum, while your 'suggestion' seemed more of a demand.

David

Moderate
Yes, and I added to it instead of helping control it. bzk90, I do appoligize... The proper response should have been a) This forum is to help the Dev team bring RunUO in line with the OSI standard, and not to request special scripts. and b) this should be not too hard to do, and would be a great way to learn. Take a stab at it and ask questions in the script support forum when you get stuck.

However, this is a rather laid back and close community. If you relax a little you may get better answers and most certianly will enjoy yourself more.

Thanks, and again I appoligize :)

P.S. But really... I do want a helicoptor!

Yea if i made you mad as well, im sorry. I was just playin along with the guys and i happened to be watching a snickers commerical while i was reading this post.

bzk90

Lord
sory ill try to relaxe but after waiting for bout a week and no respnse on this thread the first reply i got was
i want a fire bird
dosnt exactly make me hapy and dalius ur a moderator ur reply was not very perfessional