RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Ressme and [e Command

And I will agree. This was NOT the place to post for help with anything. The runuo forums has a place for everything and this was not in its proper place...

Twice

Wanderer
OMG I tried so hard not to click the little { ! } baloon below ur name, but I'm sorry - it slipped!

-2x

mblicata

Wanderer
Not entirely sure what you're asking. There's already a ressurection command in RunUO (as far as I remember) and it is just [res. Don't know what [e is though. Next time however, you should just search for what you want, as you'll probably get it faster anyway. Also, try to remember that this is a "release" forum, so please don't start threads here unless you intend on releasing something. You'd probably want the script support forum next time, but don't just go requesting things, because that's not allowed. Anyway, good luck and don't worry about the busloads of completely unhelpful people who feel that they must make an uneeded comment every time someone screws up.

Joeku

Lord
I believe that "[E" = "[Emote".

I also believe that he wants the "[ResMe" command, which can be used by dead players to resurrect themselves.

I don't know where to find these, your best bet would be the search bar if you haven't tried it already.