RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[rkill awsome

tomm_60421

Wanderer
[rkill awsome

PHP:
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Spells;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Targets;
using Server.Misc;
using System.IO;
using System.Collections;
using Server.Gumps;
namespace Server.Scripts.Commands
{
 public class Rkill
 {
  public static void Initialize()
  {
   Server.Commands.Register( "Rkill", AccessLevel.GameMaster, new CommandEventHandler( OnRkill ) );
  }
  [Usage( "Rkill <parameter>" )]
  [Description( "Remotely Kill's Lower Access Level's." )]
  private static void OnRkill( CommandEventArgs e, Mobile victim )
  {
   if ( e.Mobile.AccessLevel <= victim.AccessLevel )
    e.Mobile.SendMessage( "You can not perform negative acts on your target." );
   else if ( victim.Name.Length == 0 )
    e.Mobile.SendMessage( "You must include who you wish to kill." );
   else
   {
    World.Broadcast( 0x35, true, "A bolt of lightning leaves the hand of {0} and strikes {1} .", e.Mobile.Name, victim.Name );
    e.Mobile.BoltEffect( 0 );
    victim.BoltEffect( 0 );
    victim.Kill();
   }
  }
 }
}

if any one would like to use this or help me out with the one error probly something stupid would be a nice script for everyone
cs0123: <line 19, column 88> Method 'Server.Scripts.Commands.Rkill.Onrkill<server.CommandEventArgs, Server.Mobile>' does not match delegate 'void server. Commandeventhandler<server.CommandEventArgs>'

orpheus

Sorceror
hrm, I've seen this work before on some shard, not exactly sure how to fix that problem you're having, but someone should.

Irian

Page
", Mobile victim" ist not allowed. You have to create an own Target or check the parameters (e.Arguments) for a name, etc.

Wtf?

I believe that if you took the time to put this in the correct forum you would get better support. People are clicking on here thinking you are offering a script. You have sucessfully wasted my time as well as others.

Thread reported.

Dang sorry everyone was really tired this morning...would delete if if I could lol
NP, you will get better support in the "Script Support" part of the forum. It just gets agrivating when people are constantly doing this.

Greystar

Wanderer
SuicideSolution said:
it would be also nice if it was fixed an in a zip format to download. Sorry un newbs arnt as good as others.:p

This isnt a working script and its in the wrong forum.