RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running KUOC through Sallos

theleptonkid

Wanderer
Running KUOC through Sallos

for me KUOC improved gameplay 10 fold, it seemed to make the overall gameplay cleaner and smoother, Loved how the macros got set up. There was a hell of a lot of . commands(in this Sallos version theres like 12). It seemed just like any another client, you start it up and you go. Whats with this gold dragon shit... and why do I have to log in to some chat room to make KUOC compatible with UOG:H. Surely there is a way to make it impossible to cheat and make it just a stand alone prog like before. After using KUOC for a while back in the day. Sallos just seems like a shitty version of KUOC.

Osiris-divinity;816320 said:
for me KUOC gameplay 10 fold, it seemed to make the overall gameplay cleaner and smoother, Loved how the macros got set up. There was a hell of a lot of . commands(in this Sallos version theres like 12). It seemed like just another client you start it up and you go. Whats with this gold dragon shit... and why do I have to log in to some chat room to make KUOC compatible with UOG:H. Surely there is a way to make it impossible to cheat and make it just a stand alone prog like before. After using KUOC for a while back in the day. Sallos just seems like a shitty version of KUOC.

Sallos doesn't only serve to increase security. For starters, the integration allows Krrios to push updates in a uniform manner for every one of his projects.

Anti-Basic;816351 said:
they did that to make it only playable on uogaymers

Kind of. The new PlayUO has several new features such as the Travel Agent which are supported by extended protocol server-side. UOGamers: Hybrid was used as a testbed for the Sallos integration and for the extended protocol much in the same way that Demise is used to test bleeding-edge changes to RunUO. Krrios has stated his intent to bring PlayUO to other shards someday.

theleptonkid

Wanderer
He should allow you to use playuo stand alone without sallos(or is there a way)..when i log into uogamers using just the playuo its alot smoother until i lose connection in 5 seconds.

Beta 13 is no longer supported. The newest version of PlayUO should run smoothly after you've tweaked your graphics settings and restarted the client.

theleptonkid

Wanderer
what is the newest version of play UO and could you provide me with a link to it or point me in the right direction thanks. I just started playin again havent really touched it since they blocked kuoc.