RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] Running Pants

yugitashi

Sorceror
Yes there is actually an animation of a pair of pants and I figured I would make it into a script. This is by far the dumbest script I've ever posted but for something like this its perfect. Even has its own sounds and its tamable.

Definitely for those that wanna add a little humor to their servers.

Attachments

• RunningPants.cs
    1.7 KB · Views: 15

Teagan

Sorceror
Too bad OSI has never implemented panties and bras. Corral them and have people do a panty raid in a shard event.
Or train them, have them go on a female character (not yours), have them come off in...the city for instance, and watch all the guys start to giggity.

yugitashi

Sorceror
I already have a section of my custom map dedicated to all sorts of crazy shit. I might eventually consider releasing a package full of custom monsters and items that take the seriousness out of this game, including one mob that's a talking chicken whom I may consider turning into a champion boss. I should probably get around to working on that.

I might eventually consider releasing a package full of custom monsters and items that take the seriousness out of this game, including one mob that's a talking chicken whom I may consider turning into a champion boss. I should probably get around to working on that.
I would love to see what you can come up with. More custom monsters and items never hurts! especially funny ones!~
Also you should do mobile scripts for all the clothing,armour,weapons animations. It's on my to-do list and it would save me a world of time. :D

Mortis

Knight
Reminds me of the Dr. Suess story "What Was I Scared Of" with the pale green pants with nobody inside them.
Could make a good Dr. Suess birthday quest.