RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running runuo2.2 with nerun's on opensuse 11.4

john burns

Sorceror
Thru some of the tutorials I have found here I was able to get my runuo to work with my linux OpenSuse 11.4 with one small exception. When it gets to the step for compiling the scripts it says " there are no scripts to be found."
What am I doing wrong?
Did I miss a step somewhere?

Any help would be most appreciated because i would like to run a uo shard on a linux platform.

john burns

Sorceror
Well, I have tried to stick with RunUO for hosting my shard, but I found SunUO which claims to be 100% compatible with Linux, tried it and working on getting the files set up.

I wanted to stick with runuo for the shard, but run it on linux. A gray area of knowledge that not alot of people know about. For I got it up and running but it quits when it can't find any scripts, but I have alot of scripts, especially in my customs folder. I would like to continue trying to get it to work if anybody out there can tell me what I missed or did wrong. For I tried everything that I could find or think of.

Thanks all for the fun and support.

john burns

Sorceror
Well I got RunUO to compile the scripts, but I need a little help. I am getting these error messages:
The type or namespace name `Data' does not exist in the namespace `System'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Line 1658: The type or namespace name `DataSet' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Line 1695: The type or namespace name `DataSet' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Line 1701: The type or namespace name `DataSet' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Any ideas, I would really like to get this thing going.