RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunU O 2.0 RC1& RC2] The Complete Customizable Vendor

smoknaces21

Wanderer
I posted a screenshot not the best, might be able to make it out by zooming in..lol
RC1 goes line 39,48,62,71 Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type.
rC2 line 17, the namespace <global namespace> already contriction for current
line 32: the type currency already contains a definition for "payment'

there's alot more like that with the RC2 rewards system file. Thanks! [RC1] [RC2] Rewards system2.JPG

beebee

Sorceror
ok i've been trying to use this script [SVN] Rewards System.cs it compiles fine no errors but in game when i try to add items to the vendor it tends to freeze my char up and then things start to disappear any ideas on what that could be? anyone?

tass23

Page
Switch to the Jewel Gump instead of the Classic. Classic freezes up on 2.1 and 2.2. No one ever got around to fixing it. Also, when you get the displays from the vendors, make sure you lock them down, or else they will decay.

stroxell

Sorceror
I get this one error when starting server

cso115: Line: MobileRewardVendor.OnBuyItems<Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList>':
no suitable method found to override

I am running 2.1 with latest client.

I can't seem to fix it. Here is the original script. Any help would be much appreciated.

tass23

Page
I'm going to restate this here and put the information together in one spot:
For those people using RunUO 2.0, the original script package will work.

For those people using RunUO 2.1, the original script package will have to have edits made to some files, the most common are:

Add this to the top of certain files
Code:
using.System.Collections.Generic;

Every NPC or mobile that gets added needs the ArrayList to change to
Code:
  private List<SBInfo> m_SBInfos = new List<SBInfo>();
  protected override List<SBInfo> SBInfos{ get { return m_SBInfos; } }
(The above code is usually found right towards the top of the script, just underneath the public class section.)

This is an example of how the SB vendor files should look. Substitute the class SBAlchemist for whatever your SB mobs type is.
Code:
 public class SBAlchemist : SBInfo
{
  private List<GenericBuyInfo> m_BuyInfo = new InternalBuyInfo();
  private IShopSellInfo m_SellInfo = new InternalSellInfo();
  public SBAlchemist()
  {
  }
  public override IShopSellInfo SellInfo { get { return m_SellInfo; } }
  public override List<GenericBuyInfo> BuyInfo { get { return m_BuyInfo; } }
  public class InternalBuyInfo : List<GenericBuyInfo>
  {

Those are the most common switchovers that are involved with this script package and RunUO 2.1 ONLY. Hope that sheds more light for people just now installing this.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Errors:
+ Customs/[RC2] Rewards System.cs:
CS0115: Line 2344: 'MobileRewardVendor.OnBuyItems(Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override

Normally I haven't any issues with converting the old-style ArrayLists, but this tidbit is stumping me. I'm currently using OrbSA SVN r17. Has anyone found a solution for conversion? I'd rather not change several lines (without knowing for sure I'm doing it correctly) and risk botching the whole script.

angelneon

Sorceror
I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, but when I use the classic gump option it freezes the character browsing the vendor. The only way to get the character to move again is to log out and back in again. Other than that I love this script :D

tass23

Page
Yeah, that's been a problem since the package was released. It appears to be a memory leak that was never addressed. Just use the Jewel gump, get the displays and put those out for players to purchase from. You can even go so far as to make the vendors invisible themselves.

angelneon

Sorceror
Yeah, that's been a problem since the package was released. It appears to be a memory leak that was never addressed. Just use the Jewel gump, get the displays and put those out for players to purchase from. You can even go so far as to make the vendors invisible themselves.
Ah that is too bad. I liked the familiarity of the classic gump. Don't get me wrong the jewel one is very nice, but I was hoping to keep all the vendor gumps the same.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
I know it's been several months since the last response, but was the fix for coins ever applied? Another poster mentioned an issue with adding tokens or any other custom currency to the stone would show as a single coin. The issue with items retaining hues is 50/50 at best as well.

Ideas? =]

Montmatre

Sorceror
I know it's been several months since the last response, but was the fix for coins ever applied? Another poster mentioned an issue with adding tokens or any other custom currency to the stone would show as a single coin. The issue with items retaining hues is 50/50 at best as well.

Ideas? =]

I got it working with OrbSA 2.2 with Tass23, Phr3d13 and some other suggestions/fixes on this forum. This was done last week, I haven't an issue with the coins showing up as singular so that is probably fixed. The hue issue is still there on my version, but at this time I am currently fixing other things so I will eventually get to it at some point :)

Jadorner

Sorceror
why people don't update to 2.2 version and just post ? its the last version, plz i'm trying to use this script with run 2.2 and i cant ;/