RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunU O 2.0 RC1& RC2] The Complete Customizable Vendor

Iraq-

Sorceror
^ People use various versions of the SVN. Your best bet would be to get the script and convert it

nadious

Sorceror
If you set the mobile vendor to the classic menu, the player should be able to buy a variable amount up to 50 but I do see where you're coming from as far as selecting buy amount. I'll consider this in the next release xD.

Like I said, I love hearing feedback and suggestions that allows me to make updates like this.

Again-- Minor update 11/21/09-- stone vendor version added.

I'm assuming since the ClassicVendor gump problem has never been fixed, that there is no way to have something like this using the other style? I have the same issue that the previous poster here, in which I want to be able to set the amount that people can trade (IE: 2 for 1 type of thing) but as it is right now, I have to have a set amount of what they can trade in.

chuck5086

Sorceror
Okay this is the message i get when it tries to compile. Im not sure how to fix it. Any suggestions?
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4272.35047
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + [RC2] Rewards System.cs:
    CS0115: Line 2246: 'MobileMyRewardVendor.OnBuyItems(Server.Mobile, System.Co
llections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Phr3d13

Sorceror
Okay this is the message i get when it tries to compile. Im not sure how to fix it. Any suggestions?
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4272.35047
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ [RC2] Rewards System.cs:
    CS0115: Line 2246: 'MobileMyRewardVendor.OnBuyItems(Server.Mobile, System.Co
llections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
HERE is the answer

RandomlyEpic

Wanderer
Okay I had originally posted about this issue and then read something that seemed to be very close to what I was experiencing and added in the code that was linked:

http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...ustomizable-vendor.91051/page-12#post-3841020

Now I am getting the following errors, which seem to be close to what I was getting before:

Errors:
+ Customs/[RC2] Rewards System.cs:
CS0115: Line 22: 'Currency.SBInfos': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 2348: 'MobileRewardVendor.OnBuyItems(Server.Mobile, System.Coll
ections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override

Edit: Let me also say that I am running 2.2 and I will attach my script in which I did attempt to edit to the link I put above.

Attachments

• [RC2] Rewards System.cs
    88 KB · Views: 34

Murzin

Knight
you are using a current version of runuo with a script meant to be run 2+ years ago and at least a few versions ago.

until someone updates it, it wont compile.

fcondon

Sorceror
I found a copy of the script that worked for the most part. I fixed a couple more bugs that kept it from compiling, and made the mobile vendor invulnerable, unable to walk, and gave him a fightmode over ride of none so he wouldn't attack anyone. It seems to work just fine. This is an awesome system so if you use it and fix any other issues with it, please share.

This script currently compiles and works on RunUO 2.3

Attachments

• Custom Vendor System.cs
    94.9 KB · Views: 202

SamsonTheMad

Wanderer
Gettng and error
+ custom vendor System.CS
cs0235: line 12: the type or namespace name 'xmlspawner2' does not exist in the namespace 'server.engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)