RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 1.0 Final/2.0 RC1] Insult Book

Ruined1

Wanderer
[RunUO 1.0 Final/2.0 RC1] Insult Book

Hiya everyone!!!!!!

This is my FIRST ever official script release!! And it works! So in honor of my success I invite you to http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com !!!

I am so excited that I acctually scripted something! It's nothing of PERTICULAR interest, but I have configured a book that randomly insults people with shakespearian insults! There's a program out there called UOCurse that takes up 100KB on everyone's computer who installs it. This requires 4KB!!! and everyone on your shard will being throwing out curses that are in no way related to now-adays with the f bombs and jeezuzKrist and whatnot. I think it uses Ass one time =/ It's a book and damn it, it even types them for you! You just have to try it to know!

Command:
[add insultbook

I have to give a large lump sum of credit to Lokai because he helped me figure out the local message and the from.Say command =) Yes, I am a newb =D

You may freely distribute this anywhere but PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS dont modify it I want it to stay my own =( I may never make something so good again LOL if anyone thinks something should be implemented (besides more curses) then pls post here!!!!!

Attachments

• InsultBook.cs
    3.5 KB · Views: 375

Ruined1

Wanderer
Thanks man! I love positive feedback =D

PREVIEW:

For next time,
Just a hint people.... *cough* whole *cough series different*COUGH* books for*cough things*cough*maybe VENDOR *COUGH*

Like it good job. But, now another project for you, hehe. How about making it global. So that if ppl swear outloud, in chat, pms and all that it is translated to something similar to what you have to fit the word? lol *imagines the amusement* Sorry easily amused. ;)

Ruined1

Wanderer
Global? As in make it broadcast like a GM? That would cause havoc, tons of lag, and the downfall of a shard. I can't be responsible for something lke that =(

Sunshine

Wanderer
I agree global would kill in lag

LEAVE ME ALONE....

I have sent you a copy of the Ancient Romantic Phrases book I scripted

No not global lol sorry. Instead of having to click the book to make the words come that it would actually replace whats being said in chat, pms, outloud, etc.
Imagines when someone is killed and then they try to cuss someone out instead all this "shakespearien slur" comes out. HAHA