RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 1.0 Final] My BEAST

demonslyer

Sorceror
My BEAST

sup everyone iam bakc its me demon99198 many of you dont no me i make scripts but never post them much. my best scripts it my beast script it was an idea i got when i was staffin a shard and we were talkin about it so i made one. took me a while to get it all right but its sweet and its uber it can kill in one hit so feel free to moify it in any way.

ps. i would beo n dmeon99198 acocunt but my email adress got hacked and i forgot pass for it so i had to make a new one

Attachments

• beast.cs
    2.6 KB · Views: 257

Apache787

Wanderer
It is the fact that it has a 300k pile of gold, the max is only 60k gold per pile. If u wish to do 300k, then u must do separated 60k piles

demonslyer

Sorceror
fixed

i fixed the problem with the gold its now sperate thanks for pointin that out for me so all who downlaoded it already re downlaod it so its fixed