RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 1.0 Final] Owner Robe

mjw1201

Wanderer
Owner Robe

This is an Owner Robe for all shard owners to wear. I figured they made em for all accesslevels, why not one for owners! Hope you guys enjoy! Spent a few hours on this trying to get hue right. If the hue is off a bit from what you would like. let me kno I will change script for you. I do not suggest tampering with it yourself for error might occur.

-Thanks

Attachments

• OwnerRobe.cs
    341 bytes · Views: 593
You should test your scripts if they compile before you submit them:
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\OwnerRobe.cs: CS1513: (line 21, column 2) } expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ssalter

Account Terminated
Yes, you neglected to close your class. You also don't really need all the "using" statements. The following will work fine.

Still, nice job! Best way to learn scripting is by getting in there and trying. Thanks for the OwnerRobe!

Code:
using System;
namespace Server.Items
{
	public class OwnerRobe : BaseOuterTorso
	{
		[Constructable]
		public OwnerRobe() : base( 0x204F )
		{
			Weight = 0.0;
			Name = "Owner Robe";
			Hue=1121;
			Layer = Layer.OuterTorso;
		}
	}
}

ssalter said:
Yes, you neglected to close your class. You also don't really need all the "using" statements. The following will work fine.

Still, nice job! Best way to learn scripting is by getting in there and trying. Thanks for the OwnerRobe!

Code:
using System;
namespace Server.Items
{
    public class OwnerRobe : BaseOuterTorso
    {
        [Constructable]
        public OwnerRobe() : base( 0x204F )
        {
            Weight = 0.0;
            Name = "Owner Robe";
            Hue=1121;
        }
    }
}

Code:
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]using[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] System;
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]using[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Server;
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]using[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Server.Items;
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]using[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Server.Accounting;
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]namespace[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Server.Items
{
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]   public[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]class[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] OwnerRobe : BaseOuterTorso
    {
        [Constructable]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]       public[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] OwnerRobe() : [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]base[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2](0x204F)
        {
            Weight = 0.0;
            Name = [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Owner Robe"[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2];
            Hue = 1121;
[COLOR=black]        }[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][COLOR=red][SIZE=2]        public[/SIZE][SIZE=2] OwnerRobe(Serial serial) : [/SIZE][SIZE=2]base[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=red](serial)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]        {[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]        }[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][COLOR=red][SIZE=2]        public[/SIZE][SIZE=2]override[/SIZE][SIZE=2]void[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=red] Serialize(GenericWriter writer)[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]            base[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=red].Serialize(writer);[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]            writer.Write(([/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=red][SIZE=2]int[/SIZE][SIZE=2])0); [/SIZE][SIZE=2]// version
[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]        }[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][COLOR=red][SIZE=2]        public[/SIZE][SIZE=2]override[/SIZE][SIZE=2]void[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=red] Deserialize(GenericReader reader)[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]            base[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=red].Deserialize(reader);[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]            int[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=red] version = reader.ReadInt();[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]        }[/COLOR]
    }
}
[/SIZE]

Serialization is always a good idea to.

This robe has nothing to do with accesslevels at all. Even a player could wear it, if he got his/her hands on one. :)
It is just a normal robe that has had its name changed to "Owner Robe". :p

udontnome43

Wanderer
Nice robe, using on my teast server and my owned server. also, i like your light/dark race stone, its pretty cool :)

--Udontnome43