RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 1.0 Final] Pirate Quest

Lord Kaza

Sorceror
Pirate Quest

This is my first quest I have ever made ( Not the first script though ) It is a pirate quest, basicly a guy named 'The Captain' ( Dress him yourself... ) tells you that 'The Kraken' has destroyed his ship and taken his cutlass ( he has weaker ones but he refuses to use them lol ) and then he says it is somewhere in the Oceans of Felucca, so you go find and kill it and he gives you a 'Pirate Cutlass' witch has 20 Swing Speed, 40 Damage Increase and 200 Luck.

Attachments

• Pirate Quest.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 425

Rosey1

Wanderer
In your TheCaptain.cs, line 32, you have TitanEntry instead of PirateEntry and you want Mobile instead of Mongbat at the top. It made him tamable. Other than that, working fine :)

Lord Kaza

Sorceror
Hmm...I couldn't figure out how to edit the post to add a script so I will try in this post should be fixed now

Attachments

• Pirate Quest.zip
    22 bytes · Views: 109

Sparkin

Sorceror
Lord Kaza said:
Hmm...I couldn't figure out how to edit the post to add a script so I will try in this post should be fixed now
errm. 22 bytes of nothing?

keke ill DL the first one :)