RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUo 2.0 & 2.2] Race & Class System

Eteri

Traveler
Hello Everyone,

I've been working on a race and class system here for the last couple of days. I saw that in a posting for Nacrom's Race & Class Moongates people were wishing that it was in a gump format instead of using a moongate. Credit going to Nacrom for some of the stuff I've used in the system, then add in some of my random stuff, and there you have it.

So in simple this is a race & class system set up somewhat like Nacrom's system just using a gump interface and is prompted by a stone the player clicks on. I went for more of a WoW and D&D 3.5e mix. The system for races is only set for hueing the player for now, more can be added. Once there race is choosen it will open the classes this you can either modify or leave the skill sets the same, which ever you prefer, after which they choose a class it will pop over to primary crafting skill they get to choose from then you guessed it! It jumps over to a secondary crafting skill selection gump. Once they have finished picking everything it will send them to the location you choose to place into the script.

I've compiled and tested on both 2.0 and 2.2 servers while running checks with no problems. If you have any for some reason please feel free to post and I will help you out.

Attachments

• Race & Class System v2.rar
    6.7 KB · Views: 323

Eteri

Traveler
Thanks everyone, glad it is working great so far for everyone. If anyone ends up needing any help just let me know.