RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUo [2.0] DoomSecretLampRoomPuzzle

Erica

Knight
[RunUo [2.0] DoomSecretLampRoomPuzzle

Hi heres a script that wasnt added to RunUo 2.0 In doom like osi theres the lamp room where for players to get in there must go and figure out the puzzle for a thief to get in need 5 players for the puzzle to work heres the original post http://runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38758 i made it work with 2.0 RunUo so now players can try to steal the lamp post would like to Thanks ArteGordon without his help i wouldnt been able to get it to complie to 2.0 RunUo so i dont take no credit . Just Drop in custom script restart server and its sets it self no command need to add it heres 2 pictures of what im talking about from osi.

Johabius

Knight
Thank you Erica for the update! This was on my list of things to do, but now I really don't have to do it thanks to your generosity:)